Why the hell would I want lubricated condoms?

Randomguy

12 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Those are for the swingers in the retirement communities. After age 65 or so extra lube is needed.

Ok, there is that, but why would I want them?

Seriously, there is no unlubrubricated option.  Isn’t there anyone out there that would want this?

50 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, there is that, but why would I want them?

Seriously, there is no unlubrubricated option.  Isn’t there anyone out there that would want this?

The ones they handed out like candy at the Army dispensary weren’t lubricated.  We kept a few to wrap or rifle barrels with but I never used them for their intended purpose.   I bought the lubricated ones...

• Heart 1

They’re easier to put on. And not everyone who uses condoms is receiving as a female. Women of a variety of ages go through hormonal fluctuations that result in dry vaginal tissue. Sex is better when everyone involved is comfortable. Not sure what some of you here accomplish by shaming others for their age, size, or sexual need. 

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, roadsue said:

They’re easier to put on. And not everyone who uses condoms is receiving as a female. Women of a variety of ages go through hormonal fluctuations that result in dry vaginal tissue. Sex is better when everyone involved is comfortable. Not sure what some of you here accomplish by shaming others for their age, size, or sexual need. 

I think RG is just being sly outrageous for fun.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1