Server upgraded

Square Wheels

46 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I was running out of space, that may have made the site a bit slower.  In order to get more space, we also got more RAM.

Hopefully, the site is faster now.

Thanks.

So I'm curious. Is that something you physically performed or had some kind of a tech do ? Or, do you arrange to rent more  RAM/Tera from the great megaserver in silicon heaven?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Thanks.

So I'm curious. Is that something you physically performed or had some kind of a tech do ? Or, do you arrange to rent more  RAM/Tera from the great megaserver in silicon heaven?

It's really silly simple.  They have an upgrade button, I just select the next level package from the list.  It comes with more RAM, more transfer data, and 40GB more storage.  We were almost out.

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

It's really silly simple.  They have an upgrade button, I just select the next level package from the list.  It comes with more RAM, more transfer data, and 40GB more storage.  We were almost out.

Maybe it might be worth deleting posts that originated 5 years ago. (or whatever really "old" time period)  Seriously.  Or maybe that happens anyway.  If there is a good topic that gets revisited, someone can restart it.  I don't "research" threads from many years back.

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

Maybe it might be worth deleting posts that originated 5 years ago. (or whatever really "old" time period)  Seriously.  Or maybe that happens anyway.  If there is a good topic that gets revisited, someone can restart it.  I don't "research" threads from many years back.

Nah, too much gold in those old posts, plus @RalphWaldoMooseworth would cry.

Some day I will learn how to host the images on Amazon.  That's a lot cheaper, but you need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

• Haha 1