Dogs are awesome

Square Wheels

I've had pets all my life growing up, including lots of dogs.  I don't have one now because it would be too unfair.  I am at work 8 hours a day, plus I commute 3 - 4 hours a day, then I like to ride and have work on the house a lot.  Probably when I retire I'll get another best friend.

46204-Petting-chart-for-awesome-dogs-L7S

• Heart 1

Mrs. MOTU has her eye on some litters of Bostons for next year.  It has been way too quiet without a healthy helping of canine awesomeness around here. :(

So it is not just one puppy, but a few litters of them??? You are going to be very busy picking up doggy poop! 

So it is not just one puppy, but a few litters of them??? You are going to be very busy picking up doggy poop! 

Hmm- THAT part I don't miss at all!  It is quite nice to have a worry-free backyard. :D  Her pee spot right outside the back door has just aboot totally recovered its green-ness.

There is 70 pounds of canine snoring on my lap right now. It's hard to type with Gracie's big head in the way...

I miss my 70 LB lap doggy :( 

But you look up a few posts you can see out "as of right now" 50 lb lap idiot :)