My Tuesday

petitepedal

I woke up in the wee hours and had a great idea of bringing peach cobbler or crumble to the pot luck this evening...but it was the wee hours and I had no peaches. Responded to a late night off topic email reply to my request for a yes/no answer about the Labor Day off issue ( they eventually gave a reply to the original question...several hours later) before I left for work this morning. Dealt with TV issues, forwarded mail to people who moved out in 2016 the family of people who died about then ( a $12 check from Walgreens to a dead lady..the envelope was open)...Had TV and internet vendors in, did menu planning with the food service committee..purchased my taco for taco Tuesday and something for the potluck..Reset a TV and set up one for a new resident...made a TV cable under supervision. Processed the mail, wrote work orders and just a lot of...poop.OH and I got 18 email regarding BORED stuff...and replied to them. Left work and went to my friends place...with a half dozen peaches and a container of ice cream!! I was not the only one..there was a big bowl of a peaches and cream thing..and a peach crumble....Tomatoes were also a popular product at the gathering. The host & hostess provided corn on the cob...lots of it, hot dogs, and various beverages...no one went home hungry. It was cool, windy and briefly..wet...but it was a pleasant evening.

I am ready for bed now.

• Heart 3