Damn, ....Canadian traffic laws are hard assed!

Nate

Woman faces life in prison for stopping to help ducks

Hey, first of all, let me say that this whole story has "city folk" written all over it.

I don't have a problem with being nice to ducks and geese, but stopping you car on the hiway?

Trying to herd them into your car???

Hell, why not pull the car OFF THE ROAD first?

A motorcyclist and his daughter got killed slamming into the back of her stopped car, so I can understand the prison term. We wouldn't do anything like that here in the States. There would be a Twitter firestorm and then Obama would pardon her or pin a medal on her or maybe exchange her for an Ayatollah or something

Back in the Bush administration we would have just waterboarded the bitch and packed her off to Guantanamo Bay

But our Canukistan neighbors actually take public safety seriously, and so she is getting the full meal deal. Yep, that judge is going to stick it in and break it off. Life baby, don't do the crime if you can't do the time...the Big House, the Old Lockdown, Penn State...that's where you're headed baby!

In America she would have gotten off scot free for the motorcyclists deaths, but if she would have killed the ducks, she would have been boiled alive in some sort of hot oil that was not animal based and had been manufactured in green, cruelty free facility.

• Heart 1