labor day miles & such

bikeman564™

Just now, bikeman564™ said:
1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Croquet at Mom's. It was just me but it's a 39 year tradition. Still have the Kmart box the set came in.  :slow-dance-smiley:

very cool

Definitely cool.  My uncle and my youngest brother are uber-competitive, while the rest of us are just out there wandering around whacking balls.  Makes for some crazy family get togethers. A fun game for sure, and not a bad way to spend a few hours with family.

I generally carry an assortment of OUTDOOR games in the car's trunk when visiting my family.  It is really nice to get everyone outdoors and playing some games.  As simple as a frisbee, to a bocce set, to cornhole, to badminton, to softball or a nerf football.  Once you get people outside, they tend to stay outside playing. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

37.8 country miles. Started from my office and ran down to wine country. Then on the highway bypass to farm country. Then back to the exurb and back to the office. Flatted about a mile from the end. Right by a traffic light so i timed myself by the light changes. I think it was 4 or 5 light changes. Not bad for not having done it for a long time. Now i have to go to the LCS and get a tube. I have a bunch in Bend

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Definitely cool.  My uncle and my youngest brother are uber-competitive, while the rest of us are just out there wandering around whacking balls.  Makes for some crazy family get togethers. A fun game for sure, and not a bad way to spend a few hours with family.What, n

I generally carry an assortment of OUTDOOR games in the car's trunk when visiting my family.  It is really nice to get everyone outdoors and playing some games.  As simple as a frisbee, to a bocce set, to cornhole, to badminton, to softball or a nerf football.  Once you get people outside, they tend to stay outside playing. 

What, no killer Jarts?

• Haha 1