What's the dream you have that you don't tell anyone about?

LoneWolf

I'd like to finish writing a book and have it published. I have started and shelved three so far. I have resurrected the third one and have been working on it again. I seem to write better when I'm depressed, so my work has been much better the last couple of months.

you left out the two chics at once... :D

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Lawrence: Well, what about you now? What would you do?

Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Well, yeah.

Peter Gibbons: Nothing.

Lawrence: Nothing, huh?

Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.

speaking of playing bass, this is just one on many things that happen when you play in a big city rock and roll show...

I was playing bass in a funk band one night, and this oriental girl jumped on stage and started dancing. She was super good looking and nobody was real in a hurry to throw her off the stage, so we let her go.

Then she started using me as a stripper pole. That was pretty intense. She was making a mockery of my needing my hands to keep playing. Then I remember she was on her knees pantomiming something or other when she jumped up real fast and clonked her head on the headstock of my Fender P-Bass.

I mean she hit it hard, the impact rattled the whole axe.

She hit her head so hard, I really felt sorry for her

but she was a trooper, she just shook it off and started doing the same stuff to Rodney

yea, playing bass with the boys in the band can get a lot of excitement into an otherwise quiet life