The secretary received flowers today

Forum Administrator

reminds me of an old favorite joke - I'm sure many of you know the punchline.

Two women are at the office one Friday afternoon when one is handed a dozen roses. 

She says "ugh, they're from my husband.... that means I'm going to have to spend the weekend with my legs in the air."

The other woman says......

55 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

Two women are at the office one Friday afternoon when one is handed a dozen roses. 

She says "ugh, they're from my husband.... that means I'm going to have to spend the weekend with my legs in the air."

The other woman says......

I don't know the punchline.....

This whole experience has given me the idea that I should send flowers to my wife and just put "I'm sorry" on the card.  That will make her wonder what's going on.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Forum Administrator said:

The secretary's husband sent her flowers today with a card that says, "I miss and love you." (He's been working in another state for the last two weeks.) Here's the conversation that happens every time someone comes in the office.....

Those flowers are beautiful, who are they from?

My husband sent them.

Oh, what did he do?

Why does everyone think he did something wrong?

I never buy chicks flowers.  You get them, they die.  Plus it generally means what everybody thinks, somebody did something that requires expensive forgiveness.   RG doesn’t do that. 

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I never buy chicks flowers.  You get them, they die.  Plus it generally means what everybody thinks, somebody did something that requires expensive forgiveness.   RG doesn’t do that. 

I just had a dream last night where I bought flowers for someone’s funeral then had buyer’s remorse because I thought there would be too many flowers.