Too damn early on a Saturday

petitepedal

37 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I received zilch!  :angry:  I hope Ruby bites him on the rump.  

Ruby is sawing logs also!  She is a lazy sack!

i keep forgetting how needy you are, cheese, which is very odd, I really should like more of your posts, but it is also fun to hear you opine aboot your lack of likes. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

The dogs started my Saturday a couple ticks after 4.  Seems to be a regular thing for them now.  Rudy and I are out getting coffee so WoKzoo can get a couple uninterrupted hours of extra sleep.

Don’t say dogs and ticks in the same sentence! So how is Cooper is it, doing with the new pup? Does he still want him off of his cloud? :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Further said:

Have you heard from FSOG ?

I miss his wit.

Some coffee went down the wrong pipe as I was formulating a response to that, dammit!

FSOG must have been too energetic to sit around swapping drivel with us  :(

i nominate cheese to drag him back, with airhead as his field agent  

34 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Don’t say dogs and ticks in the same sentence! So how is Cooper is it, doing with the new pup? Does he still want him off of his cloud? :D

Toby- and yes he wants the pup, who now weighs north of 50 pounds, off his cloud.

• Heart 1

I'm back...:hapydance: So I did eventually fall back asleep... WHY did I dream I was taking classed and DAMN IT why would I be in a class about professional football :wacko:  I don't "follow" but I know how the game is played and I get enough from radio/tv blurbs and talk at work... That woke me up!!

Just for @Chris... I am sipping organic Earl Grey with a touch of milk and sugar..Picked it up yesterday along with some Pistachio Shortbread tea...both good with milk and sugar...for me cooler temps and comfort type of tea..the Pistachio Shortbread tea (I've said this before) tastes like cookies..so that makes it a special treat...

Watching cooking shows and contemplating the farmer's market...