Will you be my friend?

Road Runner

I'm taking applications for a new forum BFF.  

I know that most of you here hate my guts, but there are automatic benefits that may allow you to overcome your disgust at this idea of friendship with the devil.

The first benefit is the likes.  I will like each and every post you make, even if they are catastrophically stupid and/or in utterly bad taste.  And I will give you the good likes, not the whatevers and the confuzzled ones.  :nodhead:

Secondly, I will come to your defense at all times, especially if you are being attacked by the likes of Kzoo or Jsharr.  :)

All you have to do in return is to check on me to see if I am injured or dead after a hurricane has come within 100 miles of my house.  Easy peasy.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I know that most of you here hate my guts, but there are automatic benefits that may allow you to overcome your disgust at this idea of friendship with the devil.

The first benefit is the likes.  I will like each and every post you make, even if they are catastrophically stupid and/or in utterly bad taste.  And I will give you the good likes, not the whatevers and the confuzzled ones.  :nodhead:

Secondly, I will come to your defense at all times, especially if you are being attacked by the likes of Kzoo or Jsharr.  :)

All you have to do in return is to check on me to see if I am injured or dead after a hurricane has come within 100 miles of my house.  Easy peasy.  :slow-dance-smiley:

I checked on you.  :console:

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Roll Tide!

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

My 3 cases of Crerrwine will be delivered Monday.  The Parody Meter has been customized for your parodies. And I’ve ordered a secure hurricane shelter for your Mustang.  I’ve also downloaded the Where’s RoadRunner app for my phone.

You have now surpassed Wilbur on my list.  I'm not sure what Crerrwine is, but I'm assuming it is something like Cheerwine.  :)

• Heart 1