250 grand

Wilbur

We could do the e-bike for 12K for a SWERK model.  DROOL!!!!!

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/s-works-turbo-levo/p/170511?color=273900-170511

I like the plus tires for sure. They are a blast to ride.  

If you want to save money for wine with Branson, you can get the Megatower, SC

10K build, would be my preference. 30 #s.

https://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en-US/megatower

• Heart 1

Just now, Scrapr said:

Lake Como. Is Sir Richard going to be there? I'm not sure if that is additive or not. Would he be like...OMG..don't put your feet on the lounger. Do you know how much that costs?

Or would he be telling cool stories?

I recently spoke with two different people who had real cool stories about him.  One he boarded research vessel and ended up down in the galley to get something to eat.  A crew member who was a power lifter and built like a shaved ape asked if he could get a picture with him.  Branson looked at him and said, "I you beat me in an arm wrestle, I will take the picture"  Buddy's arms were bigger tha Bransons legs.  They squared off and Branson had his guy take a picture of the arm wrestle.  He then took the picture with the crewman and said he just wanted to show everyone who he arm wrestled. 

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

Lake Como. Is Sir Richard going to be there? I'm not sure if that is additive or not. Would he be like...OMG..don't put your feet on the lounger. Do you know how much that costs?

Or would he be telling cool stories?

He will be on Virgin Galactic.  :) 

3 minutes ago, team scooter said:

For not much more money, I can buy a home less then a block away from Lake Como. I even delivered some boulders to this property. 

Wait, which Lake Como are we talking about? :scratchhead:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/N3189-Uranus-Rd-Lake-Geneva-WI-53147/40747423_zpid/

Umm... not that one.  :)  The road name alone would kill the deal.   Does the road circle the lake? Is it a ring road? 

26 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Umm... not that one.  :)  The road name alone would kill the deal.   Does the road circle the lake? Is it a ring road? 

In that area all the N-S roads are all in alphabetical order. I guess in the 1920s when the roads were plotted, Uranus was the best thing they could think of that started with U. Interestingly, back then when they were trying to populate the area, they would give away eighth acre lots with a paid Chicago Tribune subscription.  Our family had a cottage on the far opposite side of this subdivision, on Beach Rd. :nodhead: