Miami Dolphins New Logo

jsharr

Report: Multiple Dolphins Asked Agents to Demand Trade After Ravens' Blowout Loss

The Miami Dolphins aren't tanking; they're capsizing.

Following the Dolphins' 59-10 defeat to the Baltimore Ravens, Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reported "multiple Dolphins players contacted their agents after Sunday's season-opening blowout loss and directed them to attempt to engineer trades elsewhere."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2852924-report-multiple-dolphins-asked-agents-to-demand-trade-after-ravens-blowout-loss

We in Maryland had one great weekend!

On Saturday, the U. of Maryland Terps football team set an NCAA Division I Record of 142 points in the 1st two games by hammering 21st ranked Syracuse 63-20 a week after demolishing Howard 79-0.

On Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens set an NFL record by scoring 42 points in the first half on Opening Day. finishing with 59 points: the most ever scored against the Dolphins and the most ever scored by the Ravens - breaking their 55 point team record scored in 2012, the season they last won the Superbowl.

They started putting backups in at the end of the 3rd quarter and STILL rolled over the Dolphins.  RG3 would likely have driven into the endzone at the end of the game, but instead knelt down to end the play at the Dolphin's 3 yard line.

Of course, there will be some bad weeks to come so we'll enjoy this week as much as possible now!  One thing is for sure: the Ravens' talented and unpredictable offense is going to be fun to watch this year!

Miami has now engineered about 6 draft picks in the first three rounds and after next march they will have cleared over 40 million dollars from their salary cap as former players come to the end of their dead cap payments.

They are however the reason that I no longer do pro football.  There is a chest of Dolphins swag buried under a pile of compost in the back yard right next to the chest of Whalers swag.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

. . .

We in Maryland had one great weekend!

On Saturday, the U. of Maryland Terps football team set an NCAA Division I Record of 142 points in the 1st two games by hammering 21st ranked Syracuse 63-20 a week after demolishing Howard 79-0.

Speaking of the Terps, what in the whirled is the deal with those helmets. I've spent an entire game just trying to figure out if they were Turtles or Crash Test Dummies.

• Heart 1