Is this ad a joke?

Chris...

8 hours ago, Zealot said:

42A31727-B880-4991-BB85-EC7790EEBF5B.jpeg.ace39df0ad55adf31eea2c7ce89d37d6.jpeg

Oxygen is a free radical, so it’s best to keep them in pairs.

“When oxygen molecules split into single atoms that have unpaired electrons, they become unstable free radicals that seek other atoms or molecules to bond to. If this continues to happen, it begins a process called oxidative stress.

Oxidative stress can damage the body's cells, leading to a range of diseases and causes symptoms of aging”

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

“When oxygen molecules split into single atoms that have unpaired electrons, they become unstable free radicals that seek other atoms or molecules to bond to. If this continues to happen, it begins a process called oxidative stress.

Oxidative stress can damage the body's cells, leading to a range of diseases and causes symptoms of aging”

Ahhh,, but this oxigen is activated and stabilized!

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

And I though aging was an irreversible process that occurred over time. Who knew it was the water we drink...other than Ponce de Leon.

8 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

people will buy anything :) 

Especially if you put it in a vending machine. We had bottled water in the break rooms at work. It was in the five gallon jugs on the water coolers. A lot of the young guys wouldn’t drink it. They would pay $2.00 for a bottle out of the vending machine.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

Especially if you put it in a vending machine. We had bottled water in the break rooms at work. It was in the five gallon jugs on the water coolers. A lot of the young guys wouldn’t drink it. They would pay $2.00 for a bottle out of the vending machine.

We used to have the 5 gal thing. Now our fridge has a hydrogen infused water dispenser :) So I use it to fill my bottle.  I never did like replacing the 5 gallon jugs :D