Dad and Daughter Adventures

Airehead

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

That's awesome.  I am trying to picture myself going to visit Emmy one day.  Maybe sitting on a bucket and letting her pitch to me?  

I’m no geezer yet but am definitely feeling the effects of age on my body.  Right now my exploits are the running joke of my kids. Like diving back to 3rd to avoid a back pick and face planting.... (still safe!) 

It’s really cool to get out there & play with your adult kids. It’s a totally different dynamic.  Oh and there will come a day in the very near future you will stop catching Emmy.  Trust me, find a catcher to work with her...

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

That's awesome.  I am trying to picture myself going to visit Emmy one day.  Maybe sitting on a bucket and letting her pitch to me?  

Emmy will love you coming to visit. She will take good care of you and cook you bacon. 

52 minutes ago, Ltdskilz said:

Sounds like a great weekend to me! Did your dad shoot professionally?

Not professional but sometimes get product for wearing the right shirts and stuff. 

• Heart 1

We shopped and ate sAndwiches and worked the dogs. Then we shot at the little club. I rocked it tonight-  he rocked it harder. Beat me by one I. The first round and more than that in the second. Shot with some really good shooters tonight. I hadn’t met them before. They were gracious with my novice status. It was fun. 

Now reading and thinking about tomorrow. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1