I got an hour & 15 minutes to kill before our quarterly claims review.

2Far

5 companies under this corporate umbrella.

I may go take a snooze.

Last quarter, we didn't have any claims for review. This quarter we have one accident and four claims arising from it (1 x auto & 3 x medical)

One of our sister companies had a trailer come off the hitch, they have 3 x medical & 4 x auto claims going on.

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, 2Far said:

5 companies under this corporate umbrella.

I may go take a snooze.

Last quarter, we didn't have any claims for review. This quarter we have one accident and four claims arising from it (1 x auto & 3 x medical)

One of our sister companies had a trailer come off the hitch, they have 3 x medical & 4 x auto claims going on.

Did you run into someone or did they run into you?  How is your "whiplash"?  :whistle:

10 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Did you run into someone or did they run into you?  How is your "whiplash"?  :whistle:

Construction zone. Cop in the right e-lane. GA has "Move Over" Law. Our guy merges into left lane, looks over right shoulder to see if he's cleared the cop, car in front of him stops, BANG!

Young woman driving, baby daddy in RF seat, newborn in LR seat in car seat.

Car is co-own by baby mama's mama.

Car had been in previous wreck.

Car (2018 Camry) was totaled, but they are upside down on loan. I saw photos, surprised it was totaled.

Bought them a new car seat.

No one went to hospital, but they said baby started spitting up the next day. Waited until Monday to go to pediatrician (accident happened on  a Friday).

They have counsel.

36 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Construction zone. Cop in the right e-lane. GA has "Move Over" Law. Our guy merges into left lane, looks over right shoulder to see if he's cleared the cop, car in front of him stops, BANG!

Young woman driving, baby daddy in RF seat, newborn in LR seat in car seat.

Car is co-own by baby mama's mama.

Car had been in previous wreck.

Car (2018 Camry) was totaled, but they are upside down on loan. I saw photos, surprised it was totaled.

Bought them a new car seat.

No one went to hospital, but they said baby started spitting up the next day. Waited until Monday to go to pediatrician (accident happened on  a Friday).

They have counsel.

No being an attorney nor having played one on TV, but having stayed at a Holiday Inn, let me summarize.

Car in front stops - sedan is totaled - You bought them a new car seat - judge awards them 2.6 mill.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1