Do you see interesting ads pop up while you are visiting the forum?

Road Runner

3 hours ago, wilbur said:

Out of curiosity, what have your Google habits been of late?  :) 

I figured someone would point a finger at me.  :)   But I have never googled dating sites or anything regarding Asian women.  I think I may have mentioned the attractiveness of Asian women on this site a time or two, just kidding around, but that's about it.  I am as pure as the new fallen snow (in this regard).  :D

• Heart 1

Mostly not ads, notifications - and they're not from this site.

I bitched the other day about popup notifications and thought it was from Windows 10 because I finally found out the settings location to stop some of them.  But then I kept getting them and realized it was my browser, Firefox, that let them through.  I like Firefox because arranging my rss news feeds, fantasy football sites, chess sites, etc. is easier there. I also use Chrome sometimes.  Anyway, here's where you can disable or limit those popups on Firefox: choose "Tools" in the top menu bar, then "Options," "Privacy and Security, "Permissions," and finally "Notifications."

545160009_Howtosetpopupnotifcationspermissions1.JPG.610bf3e2cfa127d17ea663c4bc747a6f.JPG

2023982348_Howtosetpopupnotifcationspermissions2.JPG.b00c151c052a53ca8ab862c416a5a3c4.JPG