Weekend plans that include the wild actions of a Friday the 13th AND a FULL MOON

petitepedal

Party at the ball field tonight for this season's all-stars team. 

Tomorrow G is running high school Xc in Brown County IN.  Em is playing softball in Versailles KY. 

Sunday G is racing first Cx race in Bloomington IN and Em is playing two basketball games at home in IN. 

• Heart 2

No full moon visible here, too much cloud cover. Working two jobs today.  Credit union until 5, LBS 5:30 -8:00. Bringing the AWOL to the LBS to have the rear wheel looked at; brake disc almost always rubs. I can’t figure out the cause. I’m thinking of selling it off and buying a gravel bike with a thru axle.

Saturday looks like a morning bike ride. Wo7 and I will drive out to Winchester to pick up some apples. I’ll make a pie for later. 

Sunday, I’m at the LBS again from 11-5.

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Party at the ball field tonight for this season's all-stars team. 

Tomorrow G is running high school Xc in Brown County IN.  Em is playing softball in Versailles KY. 

Sunday G is racing first Cx race in Bloomington IN and Em is playing two basketball games at home in IN. 

dang, I'm tired just reading all that :wacko:

• Heart 1

Driving back home after my job interview. Staying near Albany tonight and the rest of the way tomorrow. 

When I get home tomorrow I have to deal with my car. Probably a tow to an auto place and hopefully get it done. 

Its my daughter’s 25th birthday tomorrow. 

And my brother’s 60th on Monday. The state of my car will determine my ability to join in the festivities. 

Next weekend we are taking my daughter to her favorite restaurant to celebrate. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Zealot said:

My plans, which had involved an adult nighttime corn maze, bonfire and concert fell through. Sold out before I purchased the tickets....

So, we’re probably doing the MD Renfest instead.  Celtic weekend. ?

There is a beer maze in Columbus IN on Oct 5 if you want to venture out. 

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, BR46 said:

Working on #3 in a few minutes. 

Never got around to #4 

Wo46 and I walked down to the Oktoberfest event happening this weekend in town to get something to eat and tip a few beers. A few beers and go home. 

As we were walking out the tent we ran into some friends and went back in for one more. A little while later we ran into some more friends and had just one more and the next thing you know is the band was saying.

Thank you.... goodnight