Yoga in the Park

Zealot

Just now, jsharr said:

Me as well.  I fought for you.  I still want to know how you felt at various points in the story.

I felt annoyed that people were staring at me, as I rode to yoga.

I felt happy to participate in the practice.  

Free is not really free, of course. I believe she was paid through community health dept.  I felt that low cost was good for the bulk of the people that live here.

The yoga was not difficult and I didn't get my usual good yoga session in. The last two yoga sessions I have had, I have cried.  Like, my eyes water up.  I guess I am getting a good release there. I did not cry at all during the yoga in the park. 

I felt humored when the per son drove by and screamed out at us.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I felt annoyed that people were staring at me, as I rode to yoga.

I felt happy to participate in the practice.  

Free is not really free, of course. I believe she was paid through community health dept.  I felt that low cost was good for the bulk of the people that live here.

The yoga was not difficult and I didn't get my usual good yoga session in. The last two yoga sessions I have had, I have cried.  Like, my eyes water up.  I guess I am getting a good release there. I did not cry at all during the yoga in the park. 

I felt humored when the per son drove by and screamed out at us.

This post made me feel happy!  

• Heart 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

Aren't you the one that screwed up the other yoga post.  It was either you, someone that looked like you or one of your friends.

If it was me, I did not mean for it to be.  Seriously.  I know I derail and threadjack all the damn time, but I try not to be mean.  Unless @Dottie is involved.  It is like he is a bear and my fingers are all pointy sticks.  

• Awesome 1