Where is Cheese?

Road Runner

10 hours ago, wilbur said:

I predict, within one year, that will happen. 

I would also like to be his best man at his upcoming wedding.  I don't believe he is engaged or even dating a woman right now, but how would we know?

At any rate, I feel like best man would be a good role for me.  At the very least, RO could be the flower girl.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I would also like to be his best man at his upcoming wedding.  I don't believe he is engaged or even dating a woman right now, but how would we know?

At any rate, I feel like best man would be a good role for me.  At the very least, RO could be the flower girl.

Can I be Canadian best man?  That is like, 34% less than best man. :) 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, wilbur said:

Can I be Canadian best man?  That is like, 34% less than best man. :) 

I might enjoy it more in the audience.  You should be best man and I can be the guy that stops people from speaking up when the priest says ""If anyone can show cause why this couple should not be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace".  I imagine that quite a few people would be there just to object, I think Cheese is well-known.

We could have the ceremony in a proper church so we can talk about churchy stuff without anyone getting too uppity.

• Heart 2

36 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I tend to believe that RG has less moral character than Wilbur, and as such, he would throw a superior bachelor party, featuring much nudity and debauchery.  A bachelor party can never have too much nudity and debauchery.  :)

Yes, I would throw a nice party.  The women would all be modestly dressed, though, at least at the beginning.

• Heart 1