Well?

Dirtyhip

You’d have to try it. 

The cruiser I had been looking at could only go 20 mph, and it would slow down when I was riding downhill. 

But the road bikes I saw people had rented in CO two weeks ago were taking them up the mountain effortlessly and they seemed to go downhill faster. 

15 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I’m a huge fan of Giant. It’s not a cool brand like Pivot or Santa Cruz but they make a hell of a good product at hard to beat prices. 

The Trance is a proven bike and their e platform has been solid.  I was looking at the Quick E as a commuter.  It’s worth putting on the list.

• Heart 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

I’m a huge fan of Giant. It’s not a cool brand like Pivot or Santa Cruz but they make a hell of a good product at hard to beat prices. 

The Trance is a proven bike and their e platform has been solid.  I was looking at the Quick E as a commuter.  It’s worth putting on the list.

They have always been a best bang for buck bike.

Their Reign E bike got ranked best DH bike of that e class.

But where do you change the spark plugs in that? Hope you have some spare spark plugs as would hat for you to be stranded. ?

(That is an old joke when worked in a grocery store. The meat department manager would instruct the newbie to go ask the store manager for replacement spark plugs for the electric meat grinder.)