Public Decor at my Condo

petitepedal

Thankfully..the new board voted to take down the giant American flag that was nailed across the knotty pine paneling in our entry...Now our place is way out dated  but hey we have to spend money on the physical plant and structure right now..not decor..a new resident offered us a almost new loveseat...which would allow us to replace a lesser quality one...she also offered a huge...like 4ft tall city scape of Paris the Eiffel Tower is center and its is period to early 1900's in look..with a 4 inch frame...(much more expensive than the cheapie art we have...but not something that fits the knotty pine)..Anyway...the guy on the Board responsible for the giant flag being hung ...suggested it was too "Tuscane" for our lobby....I asked him to clarify that..and he said "Italiane"..... I replied...Thanks...I wondered since it was a picture of PARIS....:whistle:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Thankfully..the new board voted to take down the giant American flag that was nailed across the knotty pine paneling in our entry...Now our place is way out dated  but hey we have to spend money on the physical plant and structure right now..not decor..a new resident offered us a almost new loveseat...which would allow us to replace a lesser quality one...she also offered a huge...like 4ft tall city scape of Paris the Eiffel Tower is center and its is period to early 1900's in look..with a 4 inch frame...(much more expensive than the cheapie art we have...but not something that fits the knotty pine)..Anyway...the guy on the Board responsible for the giant flag being hung ...suggested it was too "Tuscane" for our lobby....I asked him to clarify that..and he said "Italiane"..... I replied...Thanks...I wondered since it was a picture of PARIS....:whistle:

I don't remember the flag.

You need to have a board meeting at the dive bar around the corner from you.  I think it would yield interesting results.

• Haha 1