Wilbur and Zackny

Dottleshead

7 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Geez, and here I thought you were just wandering around taking photos of strangers' food. Were you able to eat at any of the Basque cafes?  They have some good ones in the area.

Basque cafes?? No! I wish you had told me M. @Zackny mentioned the empanadas place and @wilbur mentioned the Mexican place in another thread. Both were grubbin'.

@Zephyr was this you?  Now that I see your avatar -- I think it probably was you. We checked out that emanadas place in Boise that made your mouth water.  Indeed, we liked it.  It's an Argentine place.  They fry almost everything -- but who cares?  I was on vacation so food restrictions weren't much of a restriction.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

@Zephyr was this you?  Now that I see your avatar -- I think it probably was you. We checked out that emanadas place in Boise that made your mouth water.  Indeed, we liked it.  It's an Argentine place.  They fry almost everything -- but who cares?  I was on vacation so food restrictions weren't much of a restriction.

Yes, that was me.  Glad you liked them, but yeah, I should have warned you you do not go there for the healthy eating

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Dottie said:

Gawd, I hope so...  I lost track of that thread.  Maybe?  Either way, @Zackny can come in here and tell me what a dolt I am.

Kind of goes without saying?

it must have been @Zephyrwho told you about it, wasn’t me.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Kind of goes without saying?

it must have been @Zephyrwho told you about it, wasn’t me.

Listen dolt -- it is expected that you call this dolt a dolt.  But whatever you do -- don't call @Razors Edge a dolt because he has ridiculously thin, doltish skin.

• Hugs 1