My story of the last time the Browns were on Monday Night Football

Forum Administrator

It's story time!

The last time the Browns were on Monday Night Football, I went to a bar and watched the game with my friend Ryan.  We ordered some food and some drinks and had a good time.  When halftime rolled around, I went home because I had to work in the morning.  Ryan stayed because he did not have to work.  After I left, he hooked up with someone.  A few days later, his wife called me and asked if I was with Ryan that night.  Not knowing anything had happened, I just said yes.  I didn't think to qualify it by saying I left early.  She - who was also a very good friend of mine - lit into me. She couldn't understand how I could say nothing to her about him cheating. She refused to believe that I didn't know.  I lost two friends that night.

So, I am going to a bar to watch the game with my friend Tyler tonight. I hope that doesn't happen again.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Forum Administrator said:

It's story time!

The last time the Browns were on Monday Night Football, I went to a bar and watched the game with my friend Ryan.  We ordered some food and some drinks and had a good time.  When halftime rolled around, I went home because I had to work in the morning.  Ryan stayed because he did not have to work.  After I left, he hooked up with someone.  A few days later, his wife called me and asked if I was with Ryan that night.  Not knowing anything had happened, I just said yes.  I didn't think to qualify it by saying I left early.  She - who was also a very good friend of mine - lit into me. She couldn't understand how I could say nothing to her about him cheating. She refused to believe that I didn't know.  I lost two friends that night.

So, I am going to a bar to watch the game with my friend Tyler tonight. I hope that doesn't happen again.

A woman didn't come home one night. The next day she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend?s house. The man called his wife?s 10 best friends. None of them knew about it.

Friendship Between Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next day he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend?s house. The woman called her Husband?s 10 best friends. Eight of them confirmed that he had slept over, and two claimed that he was still there.

• Haha 1