Is LJ A Rule-Breaker?????

Razors Edge

Just now, Razors Edge said:

...because, from what I read, he was planning to ride his birthday miles TODAY, but his birthday us not until WEDNESDAY!

image.png.5689cb2cb89efc40e6bff24815902edf.png

image.png.02e9b6cd1f0968cd96877cf9ad704551.png

At his age, you ride when you can.  He might not make it to Wednesday.  sheesh.

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday LJ.  Good luck.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

At his age, you ride when you can.  He might not make it to Wednesday.  sheesh.

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday LJ.  Good luck.

I think these miles will have to be applied to LAST year's birthday. Rules are rules, and even tough guys like him have to follow the rules!

36 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

You still got it!:D

Hmmm, we took a tad longer than 23 minutes to go franklin to oil city!

By the time I got back to Franklin trailhead I only needed 16 more miles. My friends Andrea and Matthew had  to leave to go pick up their daughter so I went ahead and hammered  the last sixteen miles out to get it done. I rode down to Oil City, back up to the Franklin trailhead and went another three miles past my car and back to give me 70 miles for the day. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

This week is supposed to be beautiful all week but every other day this week is tied up with appointments for either my wife or myself. Maybe next year I’ll remember to start Strava at the beginning of the ride.

You don’t happen to have a license plate that proclaims that you are a kayaker, do you? I passed someone on 79 with said license and a kayak on the roof somewhere around your parts and thought of you, but could not see the driver.

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

You don’t happen to have a license plate that proclaims that you are a kayaker, do you? I passed someone on 79 with said license and a kayak on the roof somewhere around your parts and thought of you, but could not see the driver.

No, I drive a burgundy Honda Pilot with kayak rack on the roof and a hitch to either pull one of my trailers or one of my bike racks. I have a rear window sticker that shows a cyclist and says “allow four feet clearance when passing, it’s the law”

6 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

No, I drive a burgundy Honda Pilot with kayak rack on the roof and a hitch to either pull one of my trailers or one of my bike racks. I have a rear window sticker that shows a cyclist and says “allow four feet clearance when passing, it’s the law”

I forget, do you kayak Arthur, Wilhelm or a smaller lake in your area?

This was just south of Wilhelm. Bad accident on 79 last evening, MM 143. Well, truck on fire. I avoided it.

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I forget, do you kayak Arthur, Wilhelm or a smaller lake in your area?

This was just south of Wilhelm. Bad accident on 79 last evening, MM 143. Well, truck on fire. I avoided it.

I kayak Wilhelm because it’s close but my favorite lake is Shenango up toward Orangeville where they have the horsepower restriction.

• Awesome 2