Drew Brees out

Dottleshead

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Well my Seahags just caught a break. Looks like our next opponent at home is going to be missing their top dog. I love you Drew, but please get better after next Sunday.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27629692/sources-brees-surgery-likely-miss-6-weeks

You're worried about a 59 year old guy whipping your team's behind? Sad :(

19 hours ago, 2Far said:

Ben Rothlessfarger is out for the season. Had elbow surgery today.

I keep reading that, but have yet to see a diagnosis or a reason for the surgery.  "Elbow injury" is not good enough, even when doucheass announcers say "so and so is out with a knee".  Yeah, I bet he even has two knees you dumbshit, tell me what the injury is!

• Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I keep reading that, but have yet to see a diagnosis or a reason for the surgery.  "Elbow injury" is not good enough, even when doucheass announcers say "so and so is out with a knee".  Yeah, I bet he even has two knees you dumbshit, tell me what the injury is!

I can't find the original article I read, but it sounded like he broke one of the forearm bones right at the elbow.

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

I can't find the original article I read, but it sounded like he broke one of the forearm bones right at the elbow.

Reports I've heard is that he had some soreness and minor inflammation in the right elbow for at least a couple of weeks now.

And they don't have to reveal his exact diagnosis.  Remember the docs. associated with the NFL and the NFL as employers are bound by HIPAA regs as well.

28 minutes ago, Square Kzoo said:

Reports I've heard is that he had some soreness and minor inflammation in the right elbow for at least a couple of weeks now.

And they don't have to reveal his exact diagnosis.  Remember the docs. associated with the NFL and the NFL as employers are bound by HIPAA regs as well.

Tommy John surgery?

Dallas goes 3-0.

Miami Dolphins:

Previous rank: No. 32

Somehow, it got worse in Week 2. The Dolphins are now sitting on a minus-92 point differential after a 43-0 drubbing by the Patriots. That their blowout losses to the Ravens and Pats were played at home only adds to the indignity and the realization that we might be looking at one of the worst teams in the 100-year history of the NFL. On Monday, head coach Brian Flores (bless his heart) said Ryan Fitzpatrick would remain his starting quarterback for a Week 3 road matchup against the Cowboys. Yes, that's right. After back-to-back home slaughters, the Dolphins will travel to Dallas to face one of the most complete teams in the league, and with one more talented player taken out of the equation by Miami's decision to ship cornerback Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers Monday night. That's two former first-rounders (Fitzpatrick and left tackle Laremy Tunsil, traded to Houston in August) sent out of the building in the past few weeks. If you're still here, that means you've either read the entire Power Rankings -- thank you -- or you're a Dolphins fan who clicked in to read about your favorite team. If you're in the latter group, just know you deserve better.

1 minute ago, 12string said:

Well that took about 2 years too long.  Maybe Eli can run across the street and see if the Jets would let him play?

or the Steelers or the Saints....  or maybe he can get a job as the sidekick to the Gecko and give Peyton a run for his money.