To all of you worth more dead than alive...

Randomguy

6 hours ago, Randomguy said:

...please put me in your will for 1% of the haul.  Your other heirs will not notice such a trifling percentage.

Thank you.

Just a couple of details we'll need to set this all up:

• Your SSN
  • Your DOB
  • Your mother's maiden name (no idea what for)
  • Also, a direct phone number if we have any other pop-ups that need to be handled ASAP. 

For the record, I think I might even pencil you in for 2%(!), but that may require a brief, but intrusive, physical examination by a licensed physician.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, roadsue said:

I’ll slot you in for half of all of it if you’d agree to be #2 child’s guardian if I preceed him. The person who had agreed is no longer in the family by divorce. He’s going to become a ward of the state if we cannot find someone. ?

I need another child but since I am older than you, it may not help.  A true worry

3 hours ago, roadsue said:

I’ll slot you in for half of all of it if you’d agree to be #2 child’s guardian if I preceed him. The person who had agreed is no longer in the family by divorce. He’s going to become a ward of the state if we cannot find someone. ?

He would have a good life with me!  Does he like feeding horses carrots and playing on rocks in Central Park?

How is #1 child doing, btw?

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

He would have a good life with me!  Does he like feeding horses carrots and playing on rocks in Central Park?

How is #1 child doing, btw?

Right? He loves horses! 

#1 is making progress. Agreed to therapy and an anti-depressant a few months ago, and now we’re trying to figure out how to keep up with it when her insurance provider changes after she turns 26 next month. 

• Heart 1