There Is An Upside

Razors Edge

...to the lack of cycling interest here.  I was able to go away and miss over 10 days of the Vuelta, return, watch the stages over the past week (plus the new stages), and I had absolutely no worry about any spoilers.

I'm all caught up, enjoyed the heck out of it, and think I see cycling's future.  Gotta assume, too, that if Sagan doesn't win Worlds, I won't have any of those races spoiled either :)

Yay!

:loveshower:

• Heart 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

...to the lack of cycling interest here.  I was able to go away and miss over 10 days of the Vuelta, return, watch the stages over the past week (plus the new stages), and I had absolutely no worry about any spoilers.

I'm all caught up, enjoyed the heck out of it, and think I see cycling's future.  Gotta assume, too, that if Sagan doesn't win Worlds, I won't have any of those races spoiled either :)

Yay!

Your welcome!  SW isn;t the only one who doesn't give a _)*(&%^!  :D

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Yay!

You’re right.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, petitepedal said:

I would love to watch it...no access

NBCSN Gold is relatively cheap, and would be worth it - Worlds are coming up, and you could go watch the Vuelta and any missed TdF stages.

image.thumb.png.8be501e8f743ea9ff76129f6cb4d4d71.png

Here's what left in the season (besides Vuelta and the women's Madrid Challenge from last weekend):

image.thumb.png.617cda271ef7cbf0096a29d425f4e7bd.png

14 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

I watched most of the Vuelta. I enjoyed it.

The Vuelta, despite @Prophet Zacharia's odd aversion, is an AWESOME race. It is not quite the TdF, but it is a BAZILLION times more awesome than EVERY other bike race (except the Giro).  ToC or TDU or Paric-Nice are all fun to watch, and one day events Flanders, Roubaix, Worlds, etc have their great moments, but a three week race is just epic with all sorts of twists and turns and stories along the way. 

• Heart 1