2019-09-18 Birthdays

Birthday Bot

WAIT A MINUTE!!  THIS HAS GONE ON ALL DAY, AND I DIDN'T KNOW???   Ugh, I feel so bad.

Happy Birthday, @Longjohn.  This place would not be the same without you. We are lucky to have you, even though we've probably seen more of you than we should!!  Ha!! Then again you seem to be quite the free spirit, and that is AOK!   Happy Birthday, man. Hope it's a great start to a great year!

• Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Happy birthday, LJ!!!

What are you going to do to celebrate?

I took my wife to a doctor appointment. Afterwards she wanted to take me to Red Lobster but after the doctor appointment she didn’t feel up to it. We went to Arby’s drive thru instead and came home. I mowed the lawn and my wife spent the rest of the day trying to find some help paying her $3,000 co-pay on her 28 day prescription. He doctor wants her to take it for at least three months. Her work insurance had no co-pay on that $12,000 a month prescription but her work insurance ran out at the end of August and we picked up Medicare part A, B, F, and D. The part D leaves something to be desired. She has some phone numbers to call in the morning that might cover it.

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I took my wife to a doctor appointment. Afterwards she wanted to take me to Red Lobster but after the doctor appointment she didn’t feel up to it. We went to Arby’s drive thru instead and came home. I mowed the lawn and my wife spent the rest of the day trying to find some help paying her $3,000 co-pay on her 28 day prescription. He doctor wants her to take it for at least three months. Her work insurance had no co-pay on that $12,000 a month prescription but her work insurance ran out at the end of August and we picked up Medicare part A, B, F, and D. The part D leaves something to be desired. She has some phone numbers to call in the morning that might cover it.

I think Arby's is a proper celebration!

Image result for arby's birthday cake

• Heart 1