I'm at Denny's.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

14 hours ago, Genetically Modified Sofa said:

It's 3:00 AM.  I'm at Denny's.  It's not my fault, I'm hungry.  I might hit the Taco Bell across the street afterwards to really spice things up. 

Wish me luck. 

GMS 

Hope you enjoyed it.  When I'm taking my nephews to a day of fun: amusement parks, Smithsonian in Washington, National Aquarium, Ripley's Odditorium. etc. in Baltimore, Gettysburg Battlefield in PA, etc. we always start the day with breakfast at Denny's.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

One of the few places in Billings that is open 24 hours.  Glad some place is open when we unload sheep at midnight.  Earlier in the evening but after other places have closed, we'll eat at Perkins.

Our Perkins all closed suddenly this summer. Some of them had just remodeled. The one in Greenville reopened with new owners and a new name and suddenly burned to the ground. Something is rotten in Denmark.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Our Perkins all closed suddenly this summer. Some of them had just remodeled. The one in Greenville reopened with new owners and a new name and suddenly burned to the ground. Something is rotten in Denmark.

I always liked Perkins, and there are just a few left around here.  We had a real routine for a long time of breakfast at a Perkins out in teh country with the girls, usually before we went to Longwood Gardens.  It was quite popular so we had to get there early.

8 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Ya know... similar thing happened in Marquette! Not the burn down, but the remodel then tear-down. WTH??!!