My Day

Dirtyhip

Rode to the music store, the cell phone store, grocery store.  Made croutons out of some old bread, made oat cookies for trail snacks, and some granola for my smoothie bowls. 

I bought a can of San Marzano tomatoes and I am gonna make some sauce.  They had $1 off the big cans.  Woot.

Cooking is so fun.   

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

I am nervous about it.  Her Mom is convinced she is going to have a melt down, cause she does that.  

Gonna do yoga in the am, so I am nice and relaxed.  I am gonna need patience with this one.

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Good idea with the yoga - a little serenity now before the event.  I think she will be on better behaviour with you than with her mom so you should have that going for you..

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Good luck, we're all counting on you.

Good idea with the yoga - a little serenity now before the event.  I think she will be on better behaviour with you than with her mom so you should have that going for you..

I am more nervous riding with her, than a semi pro.  At least with the semi-pro I know what to expect.  An ass kicking.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I am more nervous riding with her, than a semi pro.  At least with the semi-pro I know what to expect.  An ass kicking.

Our niece and nephew were horror children when they were younger.  Thank goodness they grew up into better kids!  They would gang up on us, so at least you have just the one.

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Our niece and nephew were horror children when they were younger.  Thank goodness they grew up into better kids!  They wold gang up on us, so at least you have just the one.

Autism spectrum disorder.  I think I can handle this, but it may be my toughest goal yet, and it has little to do with MY biking and fitness. haha

• Awesome 1