Meet MooLoo, just because we like doggies.

Digital_photog

26 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Mrs is flying out to Florida next weekend, so Maggie and I are taking the 'lil car and heading to western Upper Michigan for some hiking and waterfall exploring. Be there or be square. Mom even bought Mags a new pink hiking harness and a doggie rain jacket just for the trip. Maggie LOVES road trips and hiking. :nodhead:

20190602_095904[265].jpg

You should get a sidecar for Maggie. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, team scooter said:

Maybe, but she seems a little bummed out when she rides in 'ol Blue, our Mazda3.  See pic. :(

She was kinda named after Rod Stewart's "Maggie Mae"  

mag.jpg

True, but these lyrics. 

Beautifully poetic for her. 

Oh, my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

You should get a sidecar for Maggie. 

Maybe on the motorcycle. My wife and I were having lunch in New Glarus a few weeks ago and we saw a couple on adventure motorcycles ride by with doggie carriers on them. A short while later we saw the couple walking two small dogs though town. Mrs says I'd need to get one of those chest baby carriers where the paws could dangle out like a toddler so she could be near me instead of behind me in a closed carrier. Maybe...  :D

Mrs keeps telling me I'm spoiling her. And I keep telling her thats why I brought her home. ;)

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

9 hours ago, team scooter said:

Maybe on the motorcycle. My wife and I were having lunch in New Glarus a few weeks ago and we saw a couple on adventure motorcycles ride by with doggie carriers on them. A short while later we saw the couple walking two small dogs though town. Mrs says I'd need to get one of those chest baby carriers where the paws could dangle out like a toddler so she could be near me instead of behind me in a closed carrier. Maybe...  :D

Mrs keeps telling me I'm spoiling her. And I keep telling her thats why I brought her home. ;)

Hmm, I wonder if they stopped for gas at the Holiday station in Escanaba?? I saw a guy standing by his motorcycle, had a pet carrier on the back, and his happy doggie was standing with him.  Hmmm....

• Heart 1