Another call about the MRI

Dirtyhip

MA said that none of my lesions were active.  I will ask about clinical significance at my next appointment.  I don't like playing telephone about this.  

If the old med wasn't working, and I was developing new damage, then I am glad I am on a stronger one.

I am calling the imaging place to get a copy of my scans.  

I will post pics, if I can figure it out.  They come on a disc.

I was talking to my man about the results, yesterday.  I was irritated about the progression.  I said to him "How many healthy people are as active as I am?" He said "not many"  

but, I guess this isn't the question here.  The question is prognosis,  Long term prognosis.

That's one of the reasons so many people find you inspiring.

My tactic is to believe myself strong and healthy.  and thanks for the compliment.  

Back to normal today.  It seems to me that this news may not be as bad as I thought.  My mobility is pretty darn good.  Much better than most.  I have had MS for over ten years.  I am doing basically the same things I was before, with slight modification with excessive strain and heat.  I closed the chapter on the MTB century.  It's just not in the cards for me.  I can't seem to get past 60 MTB miles without some symptoms and problems.

• Heart 1

I believe your tactic is a good one!  I don't see you every slowing down for anything!  I have two MS students who are of the same mind frame as you.  They really don't let it get them down and keep doing everything they love.  In yoga it can be very challenging with all the balance, but they both persist and one has a good sense of humor as well which helps.