Just had to share this

Tizeye

Daughter listed her first Airbnb. While I have 'complained' that every year I am 'forced' to go to Switzerland (to spoil the grandchild). I do stay closer to Lake Geneva rather Gryon at 3800 feet, a noted ski area with lifts to higher elevations. While I have been to the chalet, it is my son-in-laws childhood home and has been in the family since built in 1776. His parents live on the upper floor but after a tenant left they gave the lower floor to their son and my daughter to manage. (When I visit next summer, I will take some better interior photos.)

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38819987?ref_device_id=26f7e149e120536dea06cf53ffc8b6a39695096e&user_id=297087500&_branch_match_id=704779019986694130&source_impression_id=p3_1569270996_7%2BXZBBAyXKEg5B3F&fbclid=IwAR1IqSrEaaUkBdStVMpSnvMoliAdq8LZs5-WjUZzi7V86LPWv-xKvM64_kY

14bb290e-2ee7-4e74-956a-9d3154f61c6b.jpg

• Envious 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Can't see it.  They've got to do better than a ratty run down place in the middle of nowhere than that.  B)

Seriously can't see it? The link didn't open to show in the post when initially launched, so went back in to edit, adding the picture. 

Just now, Tizeye said:

Seriously can't see it? The link didn't open to show in the post when initially launched, so went back in to edit, adding the picture. 

When have you known me to be serious.  That was not "unable to see it" but rather the idiom "cant see it", one of the milder navy sayings.

It actually looks pretty nice.

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

When have you known me to be serious.  That was not "unable to see it" but rather the idiom "cant see it", one of the milder navy sayings.

It actually looks pretty nice.

Ha. You do realize that Switzerland doesn't have a Navy, don't you. Although Army, that's a different issue as the noted German General is quoted as saying that if they invaded with 200,000 men against 100,000 Swiss, the Swiss are such good marksmen that they would each take two shots and go home. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JerrySTL said:

Does that mean the Swiss Navy Knife that I bought is bogus?

If it sinks, it is a submariner's that cruised around in special canals and passage ways under the mountains. If it floats it in regular navy that patrols the lakes...and occasionally invades France.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2