Are You Effing Kidding Me??????

Razors Edge

12 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

The new Nancy is better than the previous incarnation

Nancy looks like someone just cut and pastes a few different templates, adds some words, and calls it a day.

I want Get Fuzzy and Dilbert back on the funny pages!

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

No comparison between Get Fuzzy and Nancy.

I certainly didn't intend to imply that there was.  GF is consistently one of the best.

I forget what it was, but earlier this year the Times replaced some comic with Animal Crackers, which makes Nancy look like Calvin & Hobbes.  After a few days they reversed course - surely due to the resulting public outcry.  I guess that wasn't your experience though.

6 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

I guess that wasn't your experience though.

Not yet. Nancy just popped in this last weekend.  I assume it is a cost decision, but man, talk about choosing poorly and creating a domino effect.  The Dilbert and the Get Fuzzy decisions are impossible to justify, but were made long before the Nancy nuttiness.

2 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I see it now. I also don’t use the “menu” function enough, instead just reading the articles that populate in the “browse” mode.

I HATE the Post's "search" and their menu structure.  Both are awful.  I can literally have the printed article's title and author and date info and still struggle to find the digital version.  AWFUL. Sometimes a Google search using a string of words from the article works faster. ?