Whoa, the spread in Seattle vs. Jacksonville is 20 points!

Randomguy

I can't believe they traded Richardson, that was out of left field.  He hadn't done much, yet, but he spent much of last season hurt.

Looks like they are gonna s-can Weeden and get a QB, near as I can figure.

That organization is so completely and utterly effed.  Fine, get rid of Weeden.  But at least get something for the Richardson trade, it would make sense if they got a body and the first round pick.  

That organization is so completely and utterly effed.  Fine, get rid of Weeden.  But at least get something for the Richardson trade, it would make sense if they got a body and the first round pick.  

They should have asked for Ballard and Bradshaw, too, although I am not sure Bradshaw would play for the Browns.

• Heart 1

They should have asked for Ballard and Bradshaw, too, although I am not sure Bradshaw would play for the Browns.

Ballard blew out his knee in practice, done for the season. That's why the colts were in the market. Bradshaw only has a one year deal.

I'm not convinced he's all that good.  I think Cleveland sold high on this one.  They'll probably blow the pick anyway, but to get a first for an average RB with bad knees is a pretty good deal to me.

He ran for almost 1000 yards while banged up and facing 8 and 9 man fronts because no one was scared of the Browns throwing the ball.  Doesn't sound bad to me.  Now he's on a team that other teams are scared of throwing the football, plus many have said he is a really good receiver out of the backfield and we lost are best receiving TE for the season too.  And he's supposed to be a really good pass blocker are back up, Brown, almost got Luck killed last game because he kept missing blocks.

He ran for almost 1000 yards while banged up and facing 8 and 9 man fronts because no one was scared of the Browns throwing the ball.  Doesn't sound bad to me.  Now he's on a team that other teams are scared of throwing the football, plus many have said he is a really good receiver out of the backfield and we lost are best receiving TE for the season too.  And he's supposed to be a really good pass blocker are back up, Brown, almost got Luck killed last game because he kept missing blocks.

I am hoping he becomes as good as projected, he seemed to try really hard and do whatever was asked in Cleveland.  He seems like a decent sort, I think you guys did pretty well to get him for what will probably end up being essentially a high second round pick in practical terms.

I am hoping he becomes as good as projected, he seemed to try really hard and do whatever was asked in Cleveland.  He seems like a decent sort, I think you guys did pretty well to get him for what will probably end up being essentially a high second round pick in practical terms.

Yeap, seems like a solid move to me and the guy sounds like a real gamer.  They said he played all season last year with broken ribs and a shoulder injury.  Add him to Bradshaw and we have two running back that will run through a brick wall and keep going no matter how many bones they broke in the process.

I'm hoping for this as well.  And, I'm hoping the Browns never win another game again.

• 4 years later...