What will you eat when society crumbles?

Randomguy

well, pretty sure I can catch/kill most of what I need as far as meat goes. Squirrels, rabbit, deer, bear, etc.  Fish and other swimming things too.

Garden should provide much of the greenery needed.  Some fruit trees are nice to have too.

Flour and oats would be an issue....but that's more an issue for the wife, than or me.

well, pretty sure I can catch/kill most of what I need as far as meat goes. Squirrels, rabbit, deer, bear, etc.  Fish and other swimming things too.

Garden should provide much of the greenery needed.  Some fruit trees are nice to have too.

Flour and oats would be an issue....but that's more an issue for the wife, than or me.

Wait, you don't even have a home!  Besides, the easy game will be gone quickly, I think.  

Wait, you don't even have a home!  Besides, the easy game will be gone quickly, I think.  

Not too worried about easy game....there's plenty of deep woods that most of you city folk won't go near. 

as to the homeless part....today is the house inspection....aint a done deal till we get through that part.  The wife's out looking at new houses right now.