Yet another bottle thrown at me

Former member

I still wish I'd walked into St. Robert's of Newminster and told the priest about the two teens in the richie-rich SUV that departed the place calling me a faggot when I was out riding some fifteen years back.

I might have indicated it would be a good topic for the next Sunday Mass.

I still wish I'd walked into St. Robert's of Newminster and told the priest about the two teens in the richie-rich SUV that departed the place calling me a faggot when I was out riding some fifteen years back.

I might have indicated it would be a good topic for the next Sunday Mass.

its a little funny to me that you mention this. More often than not when I have an issue with a motorist in Phoenix area, they have a "CCV" decal in their rear window. CCV is a mega-church on the west side of the valley(Christ's Church of the Valley).

I'm not making this up, and I really think it's just a coincidence, but it is a fact. I know many cyclists that have noticed the same thing.

its a little funny to me that you mention this. More often than not when I have an issue with a motorist in Phoenix area, they have a "CCV" decal in their rear window. CCV is a mega-church on the west side of the valley(Christ's Church of the Valley).

I'm not making this up, and I really think it's just a coincidence, but it is a fact. I know many cyclists that have noticed the same thing.

Olas?      Is this Olas?     Are you sure this isn't Olas?

Olas? Is this Olas? Are you sure this isn't Olas?

please don't think of me that way.

Most of my life I truly believed, but now I can't.

I know many Christians that are awesome people. People that truly live to glorify god, and strive to help the less fortunate(the poor, sick and the needy).

There is one person here that's words offend me.

Phony is the only word that comes to mind.

please don't think of me that way.

Most of my life I truly believed, but now I can't.

I know many Christians that are awesome people. People that truly live to glorify god, and strive to help the less fortunate(the poor, sick and the needy).

There is one person here that's words offend me.

Phony is the only word that comes to mind.

My bad.

More often than not when I have an issue with a motorist in Phoenix area, they have a "CCV" decal in their rear window. CCV is a mega-church on the west side of the valley(Christ's Church of the Valley).

sounds like a buncha protestants up to no good again :P

hippy chick's got an axe to grind these days

Arizona is west coast because blowsox says it is

case closed :P

Let me reopen this, slightly.  I think Phoenix people think AZ is west coast, but they would be wrong.  I don't know that others think it is west coasty, though.

Hey, its all the same garbage can anyway, so why are you splitting hairs? I'm just taking bosox at his word that Arizona is, in fact, west coast

nevermind the local politics are really different and there's no actual coast

I have only had a cup or water thrown at me twice out here.   I did get hit with a snowball up by Cave Creek one Sunday in March about 7 or 8 years ago.  The snow level was down to 2500 ft elevation

I wonder if it happens to me more often because of where I ride, or the time of day.

I thought it was more, am I wrong?

I think you could be right.

I wonder if it happens to me more often because of where I ride, or the time of day.

either of those could be.  One time was on Union Hills, and the other 2 were on Cave Creek rd.  As ticked as I was about the snowball (actually more o fan ice ball... the snow was really wet), the car was going 30 mph+ and I was doing 18-20.  Probably the guy was more lucky than skilled, but still... he hit a moving target from a moving car.