Glad I'm not a coffee drinker

Square Wheels

Google it, it sounds like it's from washing the mug in a break room sink.

Then how does it have ANYTHING to do with being a coffee drinker? Sounds like the crazy water drinkers will suffer from the same problem. I hope there aren't any tea drinkers.

you think tea leaves aren't? 

ever hear of birds?  Monkeys?  E.Coli floats in the air.

At least coffee beans have a covering that protects them...when you drink that tea, it aint protected.

I only hope my tea has monkeys in it!  

That would be cool, to have monkey tea.

Ah, I have had monkey picked before, just not monkey tea.  I want a lot of monkey in my tea, you see.

I imagine the monkey that picked your tea had 1) shed some while slaving away to gather your tea leaves and 2) probably scratched it's ass before gathering your tea leaves. 

So I'm guessing you had a little monkey in your tea.

I imagine the monkey that picked your tea had 1) shed some while slaving away to gather your tea leaves and 2) probably scratched it's ass before gathering your tea leaves. 

So I'm guessing you had a little monkey in your tea.

Monkeys have better things to do than picking tea, that is kind of a myth.  

I think, in the past, some of the chinese provinces used monkeys to pick some teas.....thus the name. 

PETA would roast people now for sending a monkey to do human work.

The monkey picked was supposedly to get at the uppermost choice leaves.  The monkeys kept fornicating and on each other and the handlers, just for fun.  

I like tea.

MONKEY PICKED TEA

“Monkey-picked” is a term used today to denote high-quality tea, but like the origin of tea's use, the history of the term is shrouded in mystery.

One story tells of Buddhist monks training monkeys to fetch precious leaves from tea trees growing from the sides of treacherously steep cliffs. Another version portrays the monks throwing stones at monkeys perched high in tea trees, so that they would fall to the ground, breaking the branches and bringing the prized, top-most leaves down with them.

Today, most tea plants are pruned to waist high bushes and monkeys aren't used to pick the leaves. When someone refers to “monkey-picked” tea, they are simply referring to premium quality tea leaves.