Today's BIKE shed adventure

smudge

I have electric heaters I need to get rid of. Two of them are heaters WOLJ bought and took in to work. She didn’t like the first one and bought the second one. Then her workplace started having problems with blown breakers and banned all electric heaters. WOLJ also bought an electric heater for our back bathroom, decided it was too big and bought a smaller one. We have another one that her mom gave her that we have never even plugged in. 

• Hugs 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

I have electric heaters I need to get rid of. Two of them are heaters WOLJ bought and took in to work. She didn’t like the first one and bought the second one. Then her workplace started having problems with blown breakers and banned all electric heaters. WOLJ also bought an electric heater for our back bathroom, decided it was too big and bought a smaller one. We have another one that her mom gave her that we have never even plugged in. 

So your heaters are multiplying?  Are they in heat?

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, smudge said:

HoSmudge said I could use his heater in his deer blind, but I think I'm gonna wing it. Supposed to only get down to 50°, so I should be ok. If not, I'll make a mad dash to the warm camp!

BTW, HoSmudge didn't realize I plan to sleep in the loft tonight... He gave me a snicker, and not the candy bar snicker.

50's ok if you have a warm blanket.  You need a cat though.

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

Today's progress. As I feared, the front was a pain. Don't drop paint on the porch, bench, or railing. Get the wobbly aluminum extension ladder for the peak. Don't get paint on the Z flashing. Oh for chrissake. Ah well, it had to be done. Will remove the bench to paint the wall. I think I'm going to cut 1" off the legs too. It's a bit too tall. Hoping to finish painting the back tomorrow. I have the top 2/3 of the gable end done. It looks more Gray in person, but it def has a blue tone to it.

so042.jpg.6a2abeabd9de1c4683696ca9cb3b73cf.jpg

• Heart 4