Tasty Tuesday

Airehead

Favorite would be a nice toasted bagel or tasty breakfast pastry.  What I am eating most currently  is some fruit/berries  and multi grain toast or muffin, sometimes with nut butter if I'm feeling wild.

• Heart 1

Favorite was the breakfast I used to eat in the Navy but I don't think I could do that today.

Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Toast, Coffee, Home fries and creamed dried beef (sort of like biscuit gravy) over the potatoes.  If I was still hungry I'd have seconds of one or more items.

No, I don't think I could burn that many calories today.

• Heart 1

Too hard to choose. I celebrate the entire catalog, just like with beer.  Now why can’t I loose weight?  Darn metabolism!  Actually I am usually pretty good with breakfast.  I do love bagels with lox. And frooty pancakes.  And ...

Oh and in London I fell in love with clotted cream and actually liked the scones. I would have never thought that would happen because I always found the US ones dry and boring.   

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Tasty and things I will eat are not the same.  I've love a donut.  Haven't had one in more than 10 years, and won't.

I will have oatmeal today, just like every other day.

Oatmeal can be good.

I love cream of wheat with tons of brown sugar, that just reminds me of childhood.

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Favorite was the breakfast I used to eat in the Navy but I don't think I could do that today.

Scrambled eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Toast, Coffee, Home fries and creamed dried beef (sort of like biscuit gravy) over the potatoes.  If I was still hungry I'd have seconds of one or more items.

That does sound good.

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

In boot camp & MP school I used to plow through SOS with a big pile of Scrambled eggs on top.  It seems the free hotel breakfasts do a pretty good mess hall breakfast but it doesn’t  set well with me now.

2 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

What insane person would eat a non iced pop tart? Thats a person that needs flogged in time share! 

I was just going to say that the plain ones were not bad either. And I think they were all that was available at first. Both were good!  Did have to be toasted though!