Flu shot day

Dirtyhip

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

ALL my avatars are cool

'nough said.

# @jsharr

That's Nuff Said, you dolt. And I got news for you, jsharrt makes some crappy ones too because he knows what an aping lackey you are.

I'm sorry! That was not nice. I was thinking about that second mortgage I need to take out. Please carry on.

• Whatever 1

9 minutes ago, Dottie said:

That's Nuff Said, you dolt. And I got news for you, jsharrt makes some crappy ones too because he knows what an aping lackey you are.

I'm sorry! That was not nice. I was thinking about that second mortgage I need to take out. Please carry on.

Are you apologizing because you incorrectly (like a moran) called me a dolt or because you threw shade at @jsharr and his exceptional graphic abilities?

17 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Are you apologizing because you incorrectly (like a moran) called me a dolt or because you threw shade at @jsharr and his exceptional graphic abilities?

@jsharr has thick skin -- and knows when I'm pulling his chain -- even if that means no caulk work.  I was apologizing to you because I just feel sorry for the rest of us. Try to keep up.

28 minutes ago, Dottie said:

owl GIF

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I was being sarcastic.  I believe in this shot's usefulness.  I was teasing others about it.

Subtlety is a real art without the crutch of body language to convey the intent.

Ask Maxxy, he can tell you, I'm as subtle as a brick. I've tried to be subtle, but on the internet such attempts seem to be DOA. Of course, the internet is usually like being in a clown car, so you're not starting in the end zone, but in the overflow parking lot that's halfway to the next state.