This is not beef

Airehead

12 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

That looks fantastic! 

Did Ylva have some? 

Mudkipz 

She likes beets.  She may poop red, do not be alarmed. 

13 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

What on earth is that broccoli-like stuff?!

Romanesco.  A math plant.

Romanesco superficially resembles a cauliflower, but it is chartreuse in color, and its form is strikingly fractal in nature. The inflorescence (the bud) is self-similar in character, with the branched meristems making up a logarithmic spiral. In this sense the bud's form approximates a natural fractal; each bud is composed of a series of smaller buds, all arranged in yet another logarithmic spiral. This self-similar pattern continues at several smaller levels. The pattern is only an approximate fractal since the pattern eventually terminates when the feature size becomes sufficiently small. The number of spirals on the head of Romanesco broccoli is a Fibonacci number.[1]

Nutritionally, romanesco is rich in vitamin Cvitamin Kdietary fiber, and carotenoids.[citation needed]

I'm happy for you that you have the energy to put it all together!

My prep for fish is to thaw out the haddock filets I bought, sprinkle them with lime or lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and bake them for 10 minutes at 400F.

I like to have them with a side that has a creamy sauce, like Alfredo (from the jar) pasta or scalloped potatoes from a frozen container.

• Heart 1