Dallas sucks again

jsharr

On 10/14/2019 at 2:35 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Just?

I despise all things Philadelphia, sports-related. Worst fans in all of North American sports. 

Dottie's a bit of a knucklehead. He confuses your Pittsburgh homerism with my Philly homerism. 

We really need to refocus on the issue at hand which is THAT DALLAS SUCKS!!!

1 hour ago, 12string said:

Maybe they should only play teams worse than the Jets.  Oh, right, already played all of them.  3-16 should get them into not last place in the NFL.

Exactly. You read the yellow press coming out of Dallas and they were the next best thing since sliced bread. But it's hard for me to bash hope. Dallas is no different than any other NFL city.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Dottie's a bit of a knucklehead. He confuses your Pittsburgh homerism with my Philly homerism. 

We really need to refocus on the issue at hand which is THAT DALLAS SUCKS!!!

Look. I don't like the WSU Cougs. But if they are playing anybody else, I am rooting for 'em. They are not my priority but they are a priority. You knuckleheads think about that  

9 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I know them as pretentious jerks online, but when I have encountered them at games they are far less obnoxious. Are they inhospitable hosts, too? 

No idea, I've rarely gone to a game, never a Pats game.  I think the ticket prices are crazy.  I can sit on my couch, skip commercials, use the bathroom without a line, and the food is relatively cheap.  Plus no one spills beer on me.