Fence me in

Airehead

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

He either needs to learn to load a trailer, or get a truck appropriately sized to pull said trailer. 

I think a lot of it is camera angle.  The trailer appears to be sitting pretty level and the guy has the weight of the Bobcat over the back wheels (not front).  And the trailer has very well spaced wheels. 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I think a lot of it is camera angle.  The trailer appears to be sitting pretty level and the guy has the weight of the Bobcat over the back wheels (not front).  And the trailer has very well spaced wheels. 

You realize that one of the two wheels shown is a spare, right?   No way to tell how the load is spread from the trailer pics, as they are too incomplete.  I think having that attachment on and raised really screwed with the center of balance and the weight is too far forward.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

You realize that one of the two wheels shown is a spare, right?   No way to tell how the load is spread from the trailer pics, as they are too incomplete.  I think having that attachment on and raised really screwed with the center of balance and the weight is too far forward.

Not from my phone I couldn’t.

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Those are lucky Airedales!

They really do try hard. I really am humbled and grateful that we get to live here. Really nice neighbor in the farm house next door. Lovely property with 100’s of acres of protected wetlands behind our property.   A great barn and an easy to tend house. I count my Blessings each day. 

• Awesome 4