Wanna Fight?

jsharr

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

My nuts are pumpkin spice scented.

You're safe.  @Indy can't get his old injured leg that high.  'bout the only thing he's good for is holding down a seat on the passenger side of a car.  I'm guessing the old man needs help getting in and out of the car.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Kzoo said:

You're safe.  @Indy can't get his old injured leg that high.  'bout the only thing he's good for is holding down a seat on the passenger side of a car.  I'm guessing the old man needs help getting in and out of the car.

I used to play soccer, so while I can't get my right leg that high, my left one works fine.  Just can't kick quite as hard with it, but can still do all right.

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

I used to play soccer, so while I can't get my right leg that high, my left one works fine.  Just can't kick quite as hard with it, but can still do all right.

Pfft.  And you’re  thinking that when you kick with your left foot your right hamstring won’t give out?

10 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Pfft.  And you’re  thinking that when you kick with your left foot your right hamstring won’t give out?

It won't, been kicking the dog's soccer ball left footed.  She's been a little disappointed in the slight loss of distance and height, but she takes what she can get into the pet store gets her favorite frisbee back in stock.