I would give you the shirt off my back

jsharr

5 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Doesn't matter, it's a hammy, sweeping either one will rack him with pain.

He'd be better off going for the shoulder than the leg.  If you can get one of my shoulder's to pop out you can at least knock me down an arm which would be really helpful since I am more of a grappler than a puncher.

Playing the pain game though might not be the best strategy.  I swam half a college season with two partially separated shoulders.  Plus grew up around livestock, me and pain are quite familiar with each other.

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

He'd be better off going for the shoulder than the leg.  If you can get one of my shoulder's to pop out you can at least knock me down an arm which would be really helpful since I am more of a grappler than a puncher.

Playing the pain game though might not be the best strategy.  I swam half a college season with two partially separated shoulders.  Plus grew up around livestock, me and pain are quite familiar with each other.

I will go after the convertible with a wire brush.  How about that strategy?

27 minutes ago, Indy said:

E02A946E-DE4C-4E39-AA28-F4E00AC5918E.gif

• Heart 2