Nats vs ????

Razors Edge

I have had my money on the Astros all year.  They are a solid team top to bottom.  
The Nats are arguably not as complete a team but man they sure are playing great ball right now.  
I know not too many people follow baseball but the Astros are not unknown in the baseball community and many had them favored to go all the way.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Astros.

I figured you for a Rangers fan. Rooting for the TX team or are you an Astros fan?

I can’t imagine having two teams in the same region in the same division.  We have the Angels & Dodgers but they are in different divisions.  

18 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I figured you for a Rangers fan. Rooting for the TX team or are you an Astros fan?

I can’t imagine having two teams in the same region in the same division.  We have the Angels & Dodgers but they are in different divisions.  

I do not like baseball.  I even more do not like the Yankees.  If Satan had a baseball team, I would likely cheer for them to beat the Yankees. 

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I gotta say, I have not heard the Pittsburgh Pirates discussed in any way (positive or even negative) for decades.  It's like they don't exist anymore.  That's pretty scary/sad/funny.

They were a playoff wild card team in 2013, 2014, 2015 but then pulled the plug, refusing to resign any of their good free agents, instead trading them all away.  This after 21 years of being out of the playoffs.

The owner makes money due to profit sharing, even as attendance plummets. MLB is a broken system. They need a hard salary cap and solid salary minimum that an owner must spend.