Sap on the BMW

Airehead

I am going to a conference that I don’t want to go to but politics is politics.   Any who, I looked up the hotel on yelp to read the reviews. One I loved.... I parked under the pine trees and my BMW got sap on it. Hotel refused to pay for my $180 detailing. Gave the hotel one star. 

I am shaking my head. 

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I am going to a conference that I don’t want to go to but politics is politics.   Any who, I looked up the hotel on yelp to read the reviews. One I loved.... I parked under the pine trees and my BMW got sap on it. Hotel refused to pay for my $180 detailing. Gave the hotel one star. 

I am shaking my head. 

You had me shaking my head, this is not the Aire I've come to know

Then I read....

46 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Had they never seen a pine tree before?

and all is right in the world again    ?‍♂️

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

11 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I gotta hand it to Aire, I would have been way too lazy to bring Airedale Acres to life, but she persisted and it looks marvelous! :D

One more year and it will be done. Finish the pond, plant trees, make gardens, and then enjoy. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

AT first read, I thought valet.  But, THEY parked under the tree.  LOL

Heck , I refuse to park my bike under trees, for longer than a short break.  Like, if I am shopping and I have to park, I really try to look for a place that doesn't have some sappy tree.  Sometimes, I am not successful at this. On another note, there are not enough bike parking facilities.  Groceries are usually ok, but it is surprising at the amount of doc offices that have no parking for me.  I have to chain up to a tree, building supports, or beg them to let me store inside, when there are no options for me.  Chain link fences work ok.  I like those, unless they have the slats.  GRRRRR

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, Tizeye said:

In the heat of the summer, I look for trees to park under. Never had a problem with tree sap. Birds, now that's a different issue.

Me too.  My last car was light blue and my current one dark blue.  I think the birds love dive bombing blue cars and dark blue the most.

• Heart 1