Hudson

jsharr

Just now, jsharr said:

When they rescue a pack of dogs they try to have a theme for the names. Since these dogs were found abandoned by a river each dog got a river name. We got Hudson.

I pity the people who adopt the dog they named Mississippi..that is one heck name to be hollering when the dog is on the run.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Great thread, but by the title, I thought maybe you had bought a new car.  :)

Supposedly, this one belonged to Steve McQueen.

Image result for hudson car

I may take a photo for you one day of the many Hudsons that are parked by an old building along the Valley Highway in Miles City. I don't know the story that goes with them, but will have to ask.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/20/2019 at 7:04 PM, jsharr said:

Hudson is gone to a new foster.

This is not a bad thing.  We are like the short relief pitchers for Dallas Street Dog Advocates.  We take lots of short term fosters while they find a suitable long term foster or someone to adopt the dogs.   We seldom have any dogs for more than a long weekend because we work full time, but we foster when we can.

• Awesome 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:45 PM, Randomguy said:

You are so close, we need the early bits, plus history of the mother and father, education, etc.

Hudson's mother was a star of stage and screen, Hudson's father was a bomb sniffing dog at LaGuardia,   They met during a potty break on a layover from Greenland to Dallas and after a short and violent courtship, Hudson was conceived.  He inherited his mother's love of Sudoku and ginger snaps and his fathers dark sense of humor.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, jsharr said:

This is not a bad thing.  We are like the short relief pitchers for Dallas Street Dog Advocates.  We take lots of short term fosters while they find a suitable long term foster or someone to adopt the dogs.   We seldom have any dogs for more than a long weekend because we work full time, but we foster when we can.

That would be best. Give em some lovin's, but not enough time to get attached.

Just now, smudge said:

I know, right? But I would want another dog to keep each other company in a dog society way.

P.S. It's not a she shed.

There are multiple pups from the River Pack available,  How many do you want.  Not sure how many your she shed can hold.

Here is River, a female from the same pack.

B36D45BA-893A-4AF0-8A1B-86A8D1DCF264.jpeg

12 minutes ago, jsharr said:

There are multiple pups from the River Pack available,  How many do you want.  Not sure how many your she shed can hold.

Here is River, a female from the same pack.

B36D45BA-893A-4AF0-8A1B-86A8D1DCF264.jpeg

Oooh, she looks sweet! I could give her nice lovin's!

BTW, I grew up on Monongahela Road. Ha!!

• Heart 1