Happy Saturday!

petitepedal

Well.... after 2 days of Day trips...today will be boring..However it will be nice not to spend so much time driving..We did about 315 miles on Thursday...(we probably should have done the overnight thing) and yesterday about 150 miles.

Today it will be going to a pottery sale and then looking at tile at Menards and maybe Lowes...tile to trim up my soon to be fireplace..

Rain right now..but a nice day still forecast....I have windows to wash and chores to do!

Oh and Tea to drink!

• Heart 1

We spent a week in CO which is only one hour ahead and then about 36 hours in FL but we woke up at 3:30 AM and couldn’t get back to sleep!?!?  7 AM, House is clean, laundry going and coffee drunk... Now what!?!?

Actually my daughter & SIL closed escrow and picked up the keys to their new house yesterday. We helped them clean up  & are heading back over later this morning.

I made a potato salad for lunch and grilled some huge chicken breasts. My wife’s sister is coming over. I made about twice as much food as we will be able to eat. Owl send leftovers home with SIL and we will have some too. Owl take some picks when we sit down to eat if I remember. My potato salad is not your mom’s potato salad.

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I made a potato salad for lunch and grilled some huge chicken breasts. My wife’s sister is coming over. I made about twice as much food as we will be able to eat. Owl send leftovers home with SIL and we will have some too. Owl take some picks when we sit down to eat if I remember. My potato salad is not your mom’s potato salad.

What is your tater salad?  I am thinking of making some.  I'll have to google up a recipe since I have never done it.

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

What is your tater salad?  I am thinking of making some.  I'll have to google up a recipe since I have never done it.

It’s not really a recipe, it’s just how I make it.33268F13-B7FE-49D6-A8BE-BDF5AA86BA5E.thumb.jpeg.cf1736326d4759d000c937376e1b3ea4.jpegE642AF4F-3ED9-4286-BC7B-E4A93FE6D5C3.thumb.jpeg.88fcb5aa0c67ed30bcf5fe3b907b0a50.jpeg

we invited my wife’s big sister out for lunch to help celebrate my wife’s birthday next week.

• Heart 1

54 minutes ago, late said:

Recipe or it didn't happen!

I boil some taters, scrape the peel off, chop them, hard boil some eggs, chop and add to the taters. Chop up some sweet colored bell peppers, sweet onion (I skipped them today because SIL doesn’t like them) tomatoes (today I used some locally grown Roma tomatoes from our Amish neighbor, probably the last of them ?) black olives (our favorite is Lindsey in the red can). Add mayo or Miracle whip and some yellow mustard.  Chopped up carrots and celery can be added, I didn’t add them today.